Our daughter and son-in-love got married yesterday. We’re still a wee bit happy about all of this…
There’s nothing like a little celebration at the end of the week with a little happy hour… so here’s a few random links that you might enjoy…
- Five Scientifically Surprising Facts about Alcohol, courtesy of Gizmodo.
- A podcast about Dom Perignon, (the champagne!) is also the name of famous real-life monk. This is the story of the real person – Dom Perignon – from The Busted Halo show.
- My Pinterest boards of recent wine labels we love. Above $15, and Under $15 a bottle.
- Brewed in New England. Sure, I’ll take you there if you like.
- Any excuse to share the fun at The Catholic Drinkie, who just happened to share a post about my book.
note: comments have been disabled because I’m not at my desk to moderate them.